Thursday, July 24, 2008

MARRIAGE TAG

Marriage” Tag--to be completed about my husband
•What is his name? JUSTIN
•How long have you been together? 6 YEARS
•How long did you date? 2 years
•How old is he? 28
•Who said I love you first? ME
•Who is taller? JUSTIN
•Who sings better? ME, HONESTLY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM SING
•Who is smarter? JUSTIN
•Whose temper is worse? MINE, FOR SURE
•Who does the laundry? ME
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? JUSTIN
•Who pays the bills? BOTH
•Who mows the lawn? ME, CAUSE I LIKE DOING IT
•Who does the dishes? ME, I AM OUR DISHWASHER
•Who cooks dinner? ME
•Who drives when you are together? ME
•Who is more stubborn? JUSTIN
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? ME
•Who kissed who first? JUSTIN
•Who proposed? JUSTIN
•Who is more sensitive? ME
•Who has more friends? WE HAVE ALL THE SAME FRIENDS
•Who wears the pants in the family? WE BOTH SHARE THAT TITLE
I would like to tag:
STEPHANIE M
KAITLYN H
KIMBERLY E
STEPH C

0 comments:


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts