Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Justin;
It has been 4 years since I said "I DO" and you said "ABSOLUTEY" we have had our share of ups and downs and some sideways trips. But I do want you to know that you are the one I love for always and forever. You have made me the women I am today I can not imagine my world without you. You have given me so many gifts in life that I am so thankful for and the best ones are those 3 little boys. I am so proud to be your wife and thier mother. May we make it 60 plus more years. I am forever yours. Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Love;
YOUR WIFE
Cami

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

congrats on 4 years!! i got you beat by one year, man i have been married for what seems like eternity...j/k.;)
looks like fun at lagoon!


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts