Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DOES THIS LOOK COMFORTABLE TO YOU ALL?

So the night of Nick's viewing, all the family was going and Justin and I did not want to take the kids. So we had the plan of me riding with my mom and Justin staying home with the boy's until Justin's parents were done at the viewing and then they would come to get my boys and Justin would come down and stay with me until the end of the viewing. Well I was not even there and hour before Justin called in a complete panic. He stated he was in the shower and the boy's were in the playroom watching a movie. Well he got out and could not find Jaykob anywhere, He searched and searched and about 15 minutes after he started looking he went into the playroom one last time before he called the police, well as you see Jaykob was perfectly fine and dreaming in the toy box. What a weird and delightfully funny little guy we have. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comments:

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts