Sunday, March 22, 2009

TWILIGHT



So it is finally here, I thought this day would never come. I ran right out and picked up my copy. This Series is amazing, I think I have already watched it 4 times. I am so excited for New Moon to be released this Thanksgiving. How am I going to make it the next 6 months waiting. I am sure every lady in the country is thinking the same thing. It is so weird because I have not had an obsession like this for so long. Wow, I feel like a kid in a candy store. OK I have rambled enough. And off the subject I am so working on getting the pics from Hawaii posted. Waiting on disks from my girlfriends who went , because my camera decided it did not like Hawaii and dies on me. There are some posted on my MYSPACE page if you want to browse. Just look up Cami Hess.

1 comments:

Babette and Dan said...

I LOVE these books, I`m starting them over again..And I have watched the movie about 8 times now,I can not get enough..even if I`m an old lady


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts